MEGACOM 【Dual Catchmon】 for 2 accounts (Black)MEGACOM Online Store Click here
Top 5 Reasons To Choose The Dual Catchmon:
✔️ Supports 2 Accounts At The Same Time
✔️ Stable Bluetooth Connection & Easy Pairing
✔️ Energy-Efficient Design – No Need To Re-charge Every Day
✔️ One-Touch Re-Connection – Just Touch Your Phone Screen To Re-Connect
✔️ Practical Lanyard & Keychain Ring For Easy Portability
ALWAYS ON LET YOU AWAY FROM HURRY-SCURRY
20 meter long range, ONE-TOUCH STABLE CONNECTION.
FORGET WHEN YOU LAST CHARGED YOUR CATCHMON GO
- 【FULLER POKEDEX】Dual Catchmon allows 2 accounts to catche Pokemon and spin Pokestop automatically, making your Pokedex fuller! Tight up the auto catcher to your backpacks with its colorful lanyard, and let the Pokemon trainer journey begin! The flash indicates notices of Pokemon showing up, caught or missed, and supplies acquring (Pokeball, potion, stardust.) Without taking out your phone or open Pokemon Go App, you can still know it working in the background through vibration or beep sounds.
- 【NO EXTRA APP NEEDED】Connet Dual Catchmon with 2 accounts to Pokemon Go Plus with Wireless Bluetooth, and overwhelm other trainers instantly! You don't need to downlaod extra App for connection. The always-on features allows you to wake up the device by touch on the Go Plus icon on the APP. Dual Catchmon is your best sidekick for capturing different types of Pokemon that you dreamed of even on Pokemon Fest or Community Day (Pikachu, Eevee, Charmander.)
- 【ALWAYS READY, SET & GO!】Install 2 AAA alkaline batteries with standby time of 600 hours, Dual Catchmon is always ready for your new journey (batteries not included.) Turn ON the switch to enjoy the fun, and turn OFF to save batteries for your next journey. You are always ready to set sail and capture new Pokemon without recalling when was the last time you recharge the device. No more awkward or heartache when you finally arrive at the Lure or Gym but find the device running out of battery.
- 【CHOOSE NOTIFICATIONS IN YOUR WAY】MEGACOM Dual Catchmon provides notification of several status through LED blink, beeping, and vibration. Besides telling you that a Pokemon is captured, the notifications may also suggest that a Pokestop spotted, Pokeballs and potions collected through auto spinning, or the backpacks' full. If you don't want the beeping sound or vibration on, you can always turn them off by adjusting the notification mode to suit you best.
- 【EXQUISITE ACCESSORIES & SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】The auto catcher Dual Catchmon comes in a sturdy plastic case and a handy lanyard key-ring chain. It's compatitable with iPhone 7 and above, and Android 7.0 and above. 100% satisfied or fully refunded! MEGACOM provides 24-hour professional customer service and product liability insurance. Return or refund of all products within the 30-day warranty period. No reason needed, no hassle: it's that simple!
Start Catching Pokemon In Just 5 Steps:
- Insert 2 x alkaline AAA batteries and turn your cellphone’s Bluetooth ON.
- Go into Pokemon Go. Select/click your pokeball > Select/Click "Settings" > Select/Click "Pokemon Go Plus" > Scroll down to "Available Devices".
- Pressing the button on MEGACOM Dual Catchmon, one of the Pokeball in the "Available Devices" will show the flash light in the middle.
- Select/Click the Pokeball which is flashing in the middle. Pairing MEGACOM Dual Catchmon & your cellphone.
- That’s it! Embark on your epic Pokemon Go adventure with your auto-catching and collecting device!